Available Services in the Company
- Various types of Non-Life Insurance.
Related Rules and laws
Company Act 2063, Insurance Law 2049, other related Laws and Act including rules and regulations circular and directives issued by Beema Samiti.
Know Your Customer (KYC) form along with Photo Copy of citizenship, One PP Size Photo, PAN/Registration Paper (for Firm) is a must for all insurance.
Required documents for insurance
- All types of Insurance : Proposal Form
- Motor insurance : Blue book photocopy
- Marine Insurance : Letter of credit, Invoice, Pro-forma Invoice
- Contractor’s ALL Risk : Contract detail, Bill of quantity (BOQ)
- Travel Medical Insurance : Copy of passport
- Other insurance : As required by the Company
Required time to prepare Insurance Policy
On the same day, after receiving proposal form, along with the necessary documents.
Amount required for Insurance Policy and Renewal Policy
Total amount (Premium, Stamp Duty and VAT) according to Insurance Policy or Tax Invoice.
For one year policy company shall send renewal notice with required premium before one month of the policy expiry to the address provided in the proposal form.
Where to Claim
Claim Department of Head Office or Company’s any branches.
Time taken to pay claim
After acquisition of final report from surveyor and all other related documents papers, the claim will be paid within 7 working days to the customer. For the large claims, time taken according to the nature of loss.